skin cancer pictures

(5)
 BY KIRSTEN WHITTAKER
 BY SUSAN SLOBAC
 
\

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Skin Cancer Survivors - Cancer Caregivers - Providing Meaningful Support

 BY GARY H HARMON

For the survivors of skin cancer and those who have survived cancer or chronic illness, maintain good bring significant relief.
If you have been diagnosed with skin cancer, to know how much support can do for you.
With hard times, they need much support. Cancer doctors (those that support it) and your spouse or family members may also need support for the time.
If hard times are over, then everyone has the opportunity to give others.
I would like to have some experiences that I had no public support for the reception to share.
I underwent chemotherapy, a double collar Fundamental analysis (12 hours) and then began 30 days of radiation. This has left little physical strength, but surprisingly I was left with the survivors of skin cancer.
My greatest support was from my wife and family. My wife went far beyond the expected and was therefore different.
I'm on some excellent support.
Since I only noticed a piece on the side of my neck, my wife pushed me to consult a doctor with whom I had not done. He was recognized as a skin cancer that first visit.
After a month he started indoors and outdoors to produce. He was diagnosed with skin cancer, squamous cell carcinoma. My wife and I read about this disease and what we could do otherwise. She helped me to find the stories of survivors of skin cancer or any other type of cancer survivors, to calm myself.
Hospital stay, which spent many nights for me. Inside the house has helped me to make a change at a time in a healthy diet and lifestyle. She even cooked and changed.
They need support. His best friend gived. Sometimes his friend to the hospital every day to eat the food or take a break. Seeing the support of my wife, I was happy.
My brother, a very busy man, he took time almost every day and spent time with me. Even if this were not enough, his presence and a hug means a lot. He canceled a total of 1 weeks birthday to be with me, and I do not even know. I even forgot it was his birthday. What a great support from a big brother.
It was always reassuring to expect for my daughter, son, sister and some family members do not see. One day my daughter to carry a card that students in his class and each student wrote something on it. It was fun. I showed them all, and they make me smile and laugh again.
I remember before my operation, the people came because I had not expected. One of them was a person who had an argument a few years ago. It meant a lot, only to see them there.
everyone has helped me, my thoughts from the process
After all treatments, was not able to work for a while and helped many people financially. I could support my family so that stress, said.
Even the owner lowered the rent for one month.
Radiotherapy was during the holiday season. One family was collecting food and donating the entire month. Were not submitted before Christmas, with one for the collection of food and a lot of money. A crash will never forget.
During a stay in hospital is, as someone my daughter told me that the brakes need replacing. He offered to take us to the matter for me. What a relief.
After his return to work several hours a day, one of my bosses gave me $ 40 in your pocket every week. Another colleague came to me one day and I paid $ 100.
My brother owns the company, has donated her time every week to do some of my work and getting paid.
All survivors of skin cancer and the survivors have needs and desires, as a defender who can see sensitive enough to the need and complete your sincere support. You will be rewarded.
All patients have different needs and often want things that are important to them to speak. Speak, listen, do not dominate what you think. This means a lot for them. Be sensitive to what they say. Then you can bid.
Remember that sometimes the patient loses hope. I've always tried to maintain a positive attitude and not even about what could go wrong really think. I remember when I was not much fight in me. The people understood and not simply say, "Do not worry, everything will be fine."

They listened, took my hand and I found the strength of their friendship and love.
If you provide a caregiver or cancer of the skin, the support for cancer, then it is important that you know the disease, treatment options, both conventional and alternative. Be prepared to give advice, but sensitive about it.
Calculate what you want to know.
Do not press anything to them, who do not want. But if it be, must be honest and sweet. Be careful, take care of them.
All survivors of skin cancer have a story to tell and you can be a great help to people who are already and still can experience.
In addition to what you do yourself, there are support groups for the skin and support groups for cancer of all types. An online search to find one near you.
There is to offer support to cancer, the advice and support. One is the Melanoma Research Foundation. They have a line of emotional support and useful resources. (1-877-673-6460)
Another CancerCare.org offers free advice and support.
This can be copied in its entirety and must contain the information on my website.
Gary Harmon is a Year 20 Stage 3, a survivor of squamous cell carcinoma of the skin cells. He must make his experience combined with research information, promote awareness, support and help to make informed decisions. If you are a survivor of skin cancer, you are invited to share their experiences for the benefit of others. You can tell your story here: http://www.skin-cancer-experiences.com/cancer-survivor-stories.html.
If you are looking for information and experiences of others, then you can start here: http://www.skin-cancer-experiences.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news

Bağlantılar

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger